Monday, May 14, 2007

Captain Razorback


You can't see the whole outfit(and be glad because the bottom of this costume consists of long underwear with shorts and his work boots) but this is Captain Razorback... he comes out to help our children behave better before we go out in public(Chris threatened to wear this to Jack's last football game) It is amazing how this "super hero" can change a childs behavior without ever uttering a word... except ... "Kids, time to go"

4 comments:

jamie said...

I love this picture!!! I think Captain Razorback might need to come to my house to talk to Sam!!!

Jennifer C said...

Hilarious!!!!! Jacob might need a visit from Captain Razorback, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm really related to this person? The only thing he's missing is a scuba tank strapped onto his back...

Cornwayites said...

Michelle, thanks for you comment! Your loyal readers would love an updated post! Love Captain Razorback; hopefully he's not down by the way things have gone lately!!! :(