I love this picture... the boys were watching Jack play football on Sunday... and I just have to add that Jack tackled another kid 5 yards before he made a touchdown... Jack has done that before, but this time the other kid weighed 190 lbs... Just in case you are wondering, Jack weighs 65lbs ...I think that is pretty impressive but Jack just thought of it as another tackle...Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Father and Son
I love this picture... the boys were watching Jack play football on Sunday... and I just have to add that Jack tackled another kid 5 yards before he made a touchdown... Jack has done that before, but this time the other kid weighed 190 lbs... Just in case you are wondering, Jack weighs 65lbs ...I think that is pretty impressive but Jack just thought of it as another tackle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment