Friday, October 10, 2008

Granny and Poppy came to visit!

I really thought we got a picture with Granny too but this was the only one on my camera.
We had a great time with Granny and Poppy! The boys were off school (I wish Cydney had been too)so Monday we went to a local cave and took a tour. (just to let you know, the bats are already starting to hibernate and the guide said that is a good sign we will be having a harsh winter... isn't that great!)

2 comments:

jamie said...

That's funny...that's what I have heard other people say about the prediction from the Farmer's Almanac....that our winter will be colder than usual...I was just hoping the almanac was wrong. Oh well!!!

sewing soni said...

What a great picture of you, your Dad and the boys.

You look alot like your Dad! Both of you have such sweet smiles! Glad you had a good visit.

Love ya, Aunt Soni