This weekend while I was in Wichita I was lucky enough to get invited back to my friend Kay's open house. She does an amazing job with her embroidery business(Loving Threads Embroidery) and I was lucky enough to get my Body Shop bag embroidered while I was there. The bag was great before(especially because we are giving them away FREE at the Body Shop At Home this month) but I love it even more now...Thanks again not just for making my bag special and inviting me to spend the day with but for all you do!!Monday, November 17, 2008
Thanks Kay!!
This weekend while I was in Wichita I was lucky enough to get invited back to my friend Kay's open house. She does an amazing job with her embroidery business(Loving Threads Embroidery) and I was lucky enough to get my Body Shop bag embroidered while I was there. The bag was great before(especially because we are giving them away FREE at the Body Shop At Home this month) but I love it even more now...Thanks again not just for making my bag special and inviting me to spend the day with but for all you do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment