I had been wanting to figure out how to upload(download or whatever) some of Cydney's artwork onto here and it just happened I figured it (kind of by accident)so, her is a drawing she did of herself. Cydney loves to draw and usually draws animae but this one she tried to make herself look real. I am truly impressed with both of her drawing styles and hopefully can figure out how to get a couple more of them on here...Thursday, March 20, 2008
Cydney draws herself
I had been wanting to figure out how to upload(download or whatever) some of Cydney's artwork onto here and it just happened I figured it (kind of by accident)so, her is a drawing she did of herself. Cydney loves to draw and usually draws animae but this one she tried to make herself look real. I am truly impressed with both of her drawing styles and hopefully can figure out how to get a couple more of them on here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! She is really talented!
Post a Comment