Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Love Mango Body Butter!

I have finally figured out how to download images (or maybe it just happened)either way I just wanted to say that this really is my favorite body butter... ever! I have been using other scents lately since A) I ran out of mango and B) I had quite a few others I just needed to use up... but after trying everything(literally) that The Body Shop makes I have finally decided on a favorite. When I do parties everyone always asks me my favorite... and I do love strawberry and shea and of course peach when we have it... and I know satsuma is very popular but my heart belongs to The Mango! And just for the record, they are not suppose to taste good (I just had to get that off my chest)

1 comment:

Jennifer C said...

The lip butter is great, too!