Monday, March 10, 2008

You can't have it all I guess


For those of you who read Dawn Meehan's blog you will understand this post... I am lucky enough to have a husband that puts the lid down... but as you can see, we still haven't mastered the paper roll... so, maybe when Dawn gets done teaching her family how to change the toilet paper then she can come and teach my family.
And what you can't tell from this picture is that the tops of our tanks are not actually flat.. .they kind of slant down and so if you aren't careful(like when you are a 4 year old boy) and you have stuff up there(like a roll of toilet paper) then it can easily fall in.

2 comments:

Jennifer C said...

At least he got it close to the toilet within reach!! :)

jamie said...

I love Dawn's blog...it is too funny. ANY help in this area would be great!