Today while I was taking Jack to basketball camp Cydney noticed we had a visitor out the kitchen window. I guess he started out in the front garden and ended up here(although I wonder if he had a little bit of help...) Chris thinks he is a snapping turtle but he is dirty and I couldn't see his shell well and he had no tail... at any rate, we scooped him up with a shovel and put him in box(with a lid) and took him back down to the creek up the road... hopefully he will find lots to do there and maybe even make some new friends.Monday, July 21, 2008
Avon... Land Shark... no, Turtle
Today while I was taking Jack to basketball camp Cydney noticed we had a visitor out the kitchen window. I guess he started out in the front garden and ended up here(although I wonder if he had a little bit of help...) Chris thinks he is a snapping turtle but he is dirty and I couldn't see his shell well and he had no tail... at any rate, we scooped him up with a shovel and put him in box(with a lid) and took him back down to the creek up the road... hopefully he will find lots to do there and maybe even make some new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment