Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That's Amore...or The Look Of Love


As you can tell, Chris was not overly thrilled when I took his picture last night. He is usually upset because, depending on what he is doing,he knows his picture will end up on here so we, being his adoring fans, can laugh at him(and yes, Karen, I know we laugh at everyone so he shouldn't feel that special) but he does not find it very entertaining... so, when I took this picture he had a few things to say about how I should not put it on my blog and I should just leave him alone... and of course, I am not listening... but today there is a twist!!
We, his children and I, are going to talk about how wonderful he is! I know I am probably going to regret saying this... but, he is, overall, a pretty good guy. He loves his family and works very hard to support us and I truly appreciate it. Jack loves him because he is nice and because he loves him and because he is his Daddy... Andrew says... well... Daddy is nice because he hooks the TV up in his room and he takes me over there to the pool to the diving board to jump off and that is all...Cydney loves her Daddy because he loves her for who she is becoming... and supports her as she is growing up and changing,even if he doesn't always agree with her fashion sense, he still loves her and she knows it. Then there is me... why do I love Chris... because you are always there when I really need you. You were there to help me with my Grandpa and I will be forever grateful for that.. you were there for the birth of all 3 of our children(even sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag after Cydney was born because the hospital was out of extra beds). But I think I love you the most because you loved me when I didn't even love myself... Thank you ... for being you Christopher Chris...

No comments: