Monday, July 21, 2008

a Ritz cracker/smoked sausage sandwhich



One day, while at Granny and Grandpa's house, Andrew tried something new to eat... Ritz crackers and smoked sausage... after we got home I went to the store to get him the stuff he needed to make his new found favorite snack at home. I bought the Ritz crackers but kept forgot to buy the smoked sausage. Anyway, last night he wanted this for dinner(with his Malto-meal)... so, since Andrew can't read yet, I used left over pepperoni from the pizza night we had earlier last week. He LOVED it and named it his "Ritz Cracker and Smoked Sausage Stack"... I am sure at some point Jack will point out that he is eating pepperoni not smoked sausage since that is what big brothers do and hopefully by then he won't care. I don't think he will since he ate two of these last night.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

just a little update to that post:
Jack came home today and decided to make a snack like Andrew... when I came around the corner of the kitchen Jack looked at me and said"look Mom, we are having smoke sausage" and winked... so, I apologize to him for thinking he would tell... sometimes they really make you proud!