Andrew passed his level 2 swim class and is now on to level 3! He could care less of course and just had fun swimming. I really wish they had reminded him he can swim without holding his nose... but I am sure in the next level he will have to use both hands since they are required to swim across the deep end of the pool... I haven't told him, but that scares the beegeebers out of me... my baby who just turned 5! I know, I am the one who signed him for the classes so he could swim. It is funny how now that he can swim I am just as worried as when he couldn't... crazy how that works with kids. Always wanting them to learn new things and then realizing with that comes more independence to go do bigger things. Like when they learn to crawl... every new parent can't wait til their kid can crawl... til they do(now of course, really you are very glad they can) but their is always that little voice that says... oh,now I have to chase them everywhere because now they can get into lots of new and interesting things thing that you didn't think about...with all that being said... I am very proud of him!
1 comment:
Wow! Congratulations, Andrew!!!
Post a Comment